For more information or questions, call us at 1-319-298-0500.
INSERT is available for $100 more that includes a gold door and surround.
See our other stoves, inserts, furnaces, or boiler just click here on the blue line link...
EPA CERTIFIED PHASE II APPROVEDColor=green>
At a low particle emission rate of 1.829 grams/hr this unit meets or exceedsColor=red> the EPA Certified Phase II Emissions Standards at 7.5 grams/hr for non-catalytic wood stoves and 4.1 grams/hr for catalytic wood stoves. It also meets or exceeds the strict CALIFORNIA Standards, COLORADO Phase III Approved, state of WASHINGTON Standards (less than 4.5 g/hr.), and the strict OREGON Standards (less than 2.5 g/hr) for particle emissions. Note for another $1000 we have available to our customers the highest quality stove made (a different stove) which has the WORLDS LOWEST PARTICLE emissions at .60 g/hr.!
All OPTIONS will be paid in a separate Ebay buy-it-now transaction. The OPTIONS AVAILABLE are: (1) INSERT Model with Gold Door and Surround - add $100 (see last picture), (2) GOLD Door add $200, (3) AUTO-Ignite add $200, (4) QUEEN ANNE LEGS add $200 (non-bay), (5) FIREPLACE Insert (see 3rd picture) add $200, (6) CORN and MULTI-FUEL Conversion Kit add $200, (7) Insert Surround or Flashing add $200 for Medium, $275 for large, (8) Flue Exhaust Kit add $365 (see pic 9-11), (9) Fresh Air Kit add $145 (see last pic 12), (10) Wall Thermostat: Digital add $68, Dial-indicator $35, (11) Remote Control Thermostat add $225, (12) Mobile Home Installation Kit add $175, (13) POWER -OUTAGE Module $179. Note again to repeat: all Options will be paid in a separate Ebay buy-it-now transaction to avoid circumventing of Ebay Fees.
POWER OUTAGE BACKUP MODULE
A Power-Outage Module (1000 watts) is available at $179 to supply 115 VAC to your crucial electrical devices ... a smart item to have as backup in power outages. Use this module for POWER OUTAGES and you can run it from any 12 VOLT BATTERY either a Car battery or a Deep Cycle Battery. It supplies 1000 WATTS of 115 VAC POWER with two outlets and battery cables are supplied. It will will run a variety of devices such as a CORN STOVES, WOOD PELLET STOVES , furnaces, computers, appliances, lights, sump pumps. It even has a USB Type A outlet that allows charging of IPOD's, Blackberrys, and Cell Phones. SIZE: 10 inches Wide, 5 inches High, 15 inches Long, WEIGHT: 15 lbs. Larger 1575 Watt POWER priced at $250, still Larger 2500 Watt POWER priced at $350.FIREPLACE INSERT is Available ... see DIMENSIONS
A Fireplace Insert is available in this model. Below we are listing the fireplace insert dimensions for Front (in front of fireplace), Rear (sticks into fireplace hole, Hole Opening recommended, Space clearance recomended, Surround Dimensions. Note that the picture shows the Large Surround, but the smaller surround is also available.
HIGH TECHNOLOGY FIREPLACE INSERT:
- REAR (Sticks into fireplace hole): Width 21", Height 19-1/2", Depth 9". Note the rear only sticks into the fireplace opening 9 inches! You can have a taper back smaller than 21 inches because the rear extension stops at 9 inches.
- FRONT (in front extending out from brick wall): 25" Wide, 13" Deep, 21 1/4" High, with Hopper Lid Opening on top
- HOLE OPENING REQUIREMENTS: Front: 23" min to 40" max, Height 19.5" min to 31" max, Depth 16" min, Hearth Requirement 11" min
- CLEARANCES Recommended: 1" Inside-Wall Clearance, 5" Top Hole Ceiling Clearance, Rear Wall 1" Clearance
- SURROUND Dimensions:
Medium Surround is 39" W x 29" H
Large Surround is 45" W x 32" H, (shown in pic)
CORN-BURNING MULTI-FUEL CONVERSION KIT also Available
Another alternative available to you is to burn Corn using our Corn-Burning Mult-Fuel Conversion Kit. this will also enable you to burn multi-fuels. Components include a stir-rod mechanism that mixes the corn up and eliminates the formation of clinkers. Use of a sprinkling of Crushed Oyster Shell in the Hopper Bin will contribute to oxygen release and will facilitate a complete combustion and help eliminate clinkers.
OPTIONAL THERMOSTATIC CONTROL
You must have AUTO-Ignite to use this feature. It is possible to either run this Fireplace Insert with either a Thermostat or without one. The switch at the top of the digital display has either AUTO Mode, HIGH/LOW Mode, or Manual Mode. In AUTO Mode, the thermostat will turn the insert(stove) on by electric igniter. In HIGH/LOW Mode, the thermostat will set from the factory low setting to your desired Heat Select setting. If you run in thermostatic mode, it is recommended you run in HIGH/LOW Mode. The thermostat hooks up to two terminals in the rear of the printed circut board. We sell either a Wall Digital (Round or Square), or a Wall Dial-Indicator Thermostat, or a Remote (Portable) Thermostat.
WORRIED ABOUT CORN PRICES RISING?
Worried about Corn Prices rising...well don't worry...just buy wood pellets. Its as simple as that.
WOOD PELLETS FAR LESS COSTLY TO OPERATE
The demand for wood pellet stoves has gone up as people are switching to wood pellets because of Corn price increases ($6.75 to $9.95 per 50 lb bag) due to Ethanol demand. The price of wood pellets at $4.50 per 40 lb bag is expected to increase this winter to $5.50 per 40 lb bag ... but it is still less than corn. The costs to operate a stove will be 1/3th to 1/4th natural gas, propane gas, and fuel oil.. $5.50 per Bag will heat a 1500 square foot home one day or and average of $165.00 per month. That beats a $500.00/month Natural Gas bill by a long shot!CHECK Out Other STOVES, FIREPLACE INSERTS, FURNACES
We sell other stoves, furnaces, and fireplace inserts in our Ebay Store and you can check them out by hitting on the little RED Button, or you can just click here on the blue line link...
- FIREPLACE INSERT: BAY WINDOW Insert, Wood Pellets, Multi-fuel Capable, 40-45,000 BTU/Hr, 1500 to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: High Technology Insert, Wood Pellets, Multi-fuel Capable, 40-45,000 BTU/Hr, 1500 to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: 3-Bay Window, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Wood Pellets, 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Fire Rite Technology w. Surround, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capability, 2500 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Air Filter King w. Surround, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capability, 2500 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Colonial Cast Iron, 60,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capability, heats up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Vintage Cast Iron, 35,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capability, heats up to 1500 Sq.Ft.
- WOOD PELLET STOVE, Vermont Cast Iron Stove, Autoignite, 42,000 BTU/Hr., Heats up 1500 TO 2000 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE WOOD PELLET, Beautiful BAY WINDOW, 45,000 BTU/Hr., Wood Pellets, Heats up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- JUMBO WOOD PELLET STOVE, 300 LB Hopper, Auto-ignite, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Heats up 2000 TO 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Beautiful BAY WINDOW, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel, Heats up to 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, High Tech, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capabilty, Heats up to 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Colonial Cast Iron, 60,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capblty, Heats up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Vintage Cast Iron, 35,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capblty, Heats up to 1500 Sq.Ft.
- FURNACE CORN/PELLET: Multi-fuel, 320 lb Hopper, 105,000 BTU/HR, Heats Up to 5,000 Sq Ft
- BOILER CORN/PELLET, Combo Furnace and Boiler, Multi-fuel, 100 lb Hopper, 70,000 BTU/HR, Heats Up to 3,000 Sq Ft
- MOBILE HOME STOVE, for Corn/Pellet/Mult-fuel, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Heats up to 1500 S.Ft.
- FLUE EXHAUST KITS, for STOVES, UL Approved, Rated for Corrossive Burning Corn/Pellet Stoves
- CHIMNEY FLUE EXHAUST KITS, for Fireplace Inserts, 25, 30, 35 FEET (or higher), UL Approved
- FRESH AIR KITS, install one or use inside warm air and BURN-UP 100 dollar Bills! SAVE $$$$.
- Buy a Stove, Furnace, Boiler, or Fireplace Insert from one of the leaders in the country...THAT'S US!
There is a Limited Warranty of 5 YEARS for as long as you own your stove. The 5 Years is on the heat exchanger, combustion chamber, the fire box, door, any structural steel, etc., 1 YEAR Warranty on Glass, and 1 YEAR Warranty on electronics. Be careful from whom you buy. We are a Dealer specializing in wood pellet and corn stoves and can help you through your installation as well as and trouble shooting if necessary down the road. Be careful as others do not have the capability to do that.
ACTIVE BIDDERS PLEASE PROVIDE ME YOUR PHONE & E-MAIL
Active bidders please provide me with your telephone number(s) and E-mail. This may increase your chance of getting the item in which you are bidding. Good communication exchange and successful bidding go hand-in-hand. Just a request and a suggestion.
Matte Black being sold in this auction, GOLD Option available, AUTO-Ignite Option Available, Fireplace Insert Available, Heat Output averages 45,000 BTU/Hr and ranges from 40,000 to 50,000 BTU/HR subject to burning Wood pellets or Corn, Heating Capacity ranging from 1,500 to 2,000 Square Feet with Operational Efficiencies expanding that to 2,500 Square Feet, Fuel Hopper Capacity Stove: 50 lbs, Insert 40lbs, 10 Tube heat Exchanger. EPA tested Particle Emissions were less than 1.829 grams per hour. Weight of stove 325 lbs, weight of shipping with crate/pallet 450 lbs, Dimensions: Width 25 Inches, Height 31 Inches, Depth 25 inches, Thermostatic Control OPTION available, Corn Burning Conversion Kit Option available, Two Sizes of Fireplace Surrounds: 39"x29", 45"x32". It has a Diagnostic System for Malfunctions. Electrical 110 VAC, 9 Amps, 60 Cycles, Safety Tested and Approved by Warnock-Hersey, Vancouver, B.C., Tested to: ASTM E 1509-95/ UL 1482-1996, ULC 3627-00/ ULC 3626-M93. as you can see it is both USA and Candian Approved, 5 Year Limited Warranty. Manufacturer: American Pellet Recycle Industries, Ltd.QUESTIONS
For questions, comments, or to arrange a special Buy-It-Now thru Ebay, contact: Corn Stoves of Iowa, Dealer, 1312 1st Avenue, N.W., Cedar Rapids, IA 52405, 319-298-0500, FAX 319-298-0500 (call us to turn FAX on), E-mail: Use the Ebay Ask-a-question system that is highlighted in blue located at the bottom of the listing in the far lower lefthand side ..... Also check out my Ebay Store at:
On Nov-07-05 at 07:51:15 PST, seller added the following information: Always buy from a DEALER. Never buy from individuals.