THE 3-BAY WINDOW FIREPLACE WOOD PELLET INSERT
EXQUISITE DESIGNED INSERT
BEAT the COLD WINTER MONTHS ...order one NOW before the Winter Rush
HIGHEST QUALITY WOOD PELLET INSERT
MATTE BLACK Unit Being Sold 50, 000 BTU/Hr,
with CONTINUOUS BAY-WINDOW available as a OPTION
Door/Windows come in Matte Black
This auction is for a 3-Bay Window FIREPLACE INSERT up to 50,000 BTU/Hr., 50lb Hopper Bin, that is MATTE BLACK Door/Window with auto Ignite and burns Wood Pellets and a (Corn Mixture if you wish). The Auction is for the 3-Bay Window MATTE BLACK is being sold, but we showed the GOLD Door version in the listing picture because it is a better-looking picture. However I regret to say Gold and Brushed Nickel is no longer available. Surround or Flashing is $250 extra and the Medium size has Gold or Nickel trim around the perimeter. If you want the CONTINOUS Bay-Window Option, then that is extra $600. You can put it in any size of home, restaurant, any business, office, at 1,500 sq. ft. to 2,000 sq. ft. and even up to 2,500 sq ft subject to the configuration. It's bay-window view makes it a perfect center piece for an evening diner restaurant. Featured bay windows make it the most elegant beautiful bay-window wood pellet stove made. It can range from 8,000 to 50,000 BTU/HR and will heat almost any size space you have. The Continuous Bay-Window Option is a unit that is wider 29-1/8 inches and has a 70lb Hopper and is available for $300 more. A simulated ceramic LOG SET may be available as an option. It has Auto-lite, digital control panel, and thermostat control capability either wall or remote. It is Mobile Home Approved. NOTE: For another $600 we have a Corn-burning model available. The manufacturer's recommended retail selling price of MRSP is $3795. Call us at 319-298-0500 for a Buy It Now price that can be arranged through Ebay. Hearth Products couldn't have done any better, the best made stove or insert made in America.
Manufacturers are offering a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY whereas other companies only offer one. It is still wise to buy one now and get it delivered and installed this winter so you don't miss any cold spells. Every month of delayed decisions with cost you $250 to $350 per month in heating bill savings...but the bad part is this year...if you delay...you may not get one period! The manufacturer is frantically making these as fast as they can and will be taking orders for the entire season. Get your wood pellet furnace (stove) purchased now. Also visit our Ebay Store for other related items:
EPA CERTIFIED PHASE II APPROVED
At a low particle emission rate of 2.19 grams/hr this unit meets or exceeds the EPA Certified Phase II Emissions Standards at 7.5 grams/hr for non-catalytic wood stoves and 4.1 grams/hr for catalytic wood stoves. Wood pellet stoves are non-catalytic. It also meets or exceedsColor=red> the strict CALIFORNIA Standards, COLORADO Phase III Approved, state of WASHINGTON Standards (less than 4.5 g/hr.), and the strict OREGON Standards (less than 2.5 g/hr) for particle emissions.OPTIONS
This auction is for the 3-BAY WINDOW FIREPLACE INSERT 50,000 BTU/Hr., 50lb Hopper Bin, that has a MATTE BLACK Door and Windows with a Gold Bead around the door. Gold or Brushed Nickel Door/Windows are no longer available. Surround or Flashing is $250 more and the Medium size has Gold or Nickel Trim around the outside. You can get a CONTINUOUS BAY-WINDOW fireplace Insert for $600 more. All OPTIONS AVAILABLE are repeated here: (1) Flat MATTE Black Door and Window is sold with this listing, (2) neither NICKEL Door/Windows or GOLD Door/Windows are $300 MORE, (3) Surround or Flashing $250 more, (4) Bigger Continous Bay-Window with 70lb Hopper 50,000 BTU/HR $300 more, (5) Freestanding Stove $100 less, (6) Corn-burning Model Option $250 more, (7) Wall Thermostat $72, (8) Remote Control Thermostat $295, (9) Simulated Log Set $150, (10) Brick Wall Panel $145, (11) Chimney Flue Exhaust Kit (25') $565, (12) Fresh Air Kit $145, (13) POWER-OUTAGE Module $179, (14) FANS Air Circulators Doorway and/or Room to Room $40 - $65. Again to repeat: all these Add-on OPTIONS are paid by creating a special Ebay buy-it-now transaction for the add-on components only.
OPTIONAL THERMOSTATIC CONTROL
You must have AUTO-Ignite to use this feature. It is possible to either run this Fireplace Insert with either a Thermostat or without one. The switch at the top of the digital display has either AUTO Mode, HIGH/LOW Mode, or Manual Mode. In AUTO Mode, the thermostat will turn the insert(stove) on by electric igniter. In HIGH/LOW Mode, the thermostat will set from the factory low setting to your desired Heat Select setting. If you run in thermostatic mode, it is recommended you run in HIGH/LOW Mode. The thermostat hooks up to two terminals in the rear of the printed circut board. We sell either a Wall Digital (Round or Square), or a Wall Dial-Indicator Thermostat, or a Remote Thermostat.
POWER OUTAGE BACKUP MODULE
A Power-Outage Module I (One) at 1000 watts is available at $195 to supply 120 VAC to your crucial electrical devices ... a smart item to have as backup in power outages. The $195 Model I (One) has to be hooked up to a 12V battery (preferably to a deep-cycle battery). Note that we have a more advanced Model II (Two) that could be hooked-up 24 hours with auto-switching back and forth from 12V to/from 120VAC and is available for $495. Use these modules for POWER OUTAGES and you can run it from any 12 Volt battery either a Car battery or a Deep Cycle battery (preferred). It will will run a variety of devices such as a CORN STOVES, WOOD PELLET STOVES , furnaces, computers, appliances, lights, sump pumps. It even has a USB Type A outlet that allows charging of IPOD's, and Cell Phones. SIZE: 10 inches Wide, 5 inches High, 15 inches Long, WEIGHT: 15 lbs. Larger Model III (3) is 1575 Watt POWER priced at $295, still Larger Model IV (Four) 2500 Watt POWER priced at $395. The Continuous Auto-switching Model II (Two) at 1500 Watts is $495.
PICTURE Descriptions ... left to right
- Top Row ... left to right
- FIREPLACE INSERT 3-BAY w GOLD Door, 45,000 BTU/Hr
- FIREPLACE INSERT MATTE BLACK Door, 45,000 BTU/Hr
- FIREPLACE INSERT Top view
- Hopper Lid flopped Open
- Side Top View
- FIREPLACE INSERT Continuous NICKEL, 50,000 BTU/Hr
Second row ... left to right
- Auger at bottom of Hopper Bin
- Fire Pot
- Chimney Top Plate with 4 Inch FLEX
- Chimney Flue Exhaust Kit, shorten 4 Inch FLEX Pipe run
Below we are listing the fireplace insert dimensions for Front (in front of fireplace), Rear (sticks into fireplace hole, Hole Opening recommended, Space clearance recommended, Surround Dimensions.
50,000 BTU/Hr. THREE-BAY WINDOWS:
- REAR (Sticks into fireplace hole): Width 29-1/2" tapers back to 22", Height 21", Depth 16-3/8"
- FRONT (in front extending out from brick wall):36" Wide by 10" Deep, with Hopper Lid Opening on top
- HOLE OPENING Recommended: 36" Front Width tapering to Rear Width 24". Height recommended 21", Depth recommended 17".
- CLEARANCES Recommended: 3" Inside-Wall Clearance, 4-1/2" Top Hole Ceiling Clearance, Rear Wall 3" Clearance
- SURROUND Dimensions:
Medium Surround is 44-1/2" W x 28" H
Large Surround is 48-1/2" W x 32" H.
50,000 BTU/Hr. CONTINUOUS BAY WINDOWS:
- REAR (Sticks into fireplace hole): Width 28-1/2" tapers back to 22", Height 19-1/2", Depth 16-3/8"
- FRONT (in front extending out from brick wall): 34" Wide by 10" Deep, with Hopper Lid on Top
- HOLE OPENING Recommended: Width 34" at the front, 24" Wide at the rear of hole, Height 24", Depth 17" recommended and opening can vary
- CLEARANCES Recommended: Inside-Wall Spacing Sides 3" and Rear 3", Top Inside hole Ceiling Spacing 4-1/2", Hearth Pad Height 8", Front floor in front of insert 6", clearance to top of Mantle 14"
- SURROUND Dimensions:
Small Surround is 40-1/2"W x 28" H
Medium Surround is 44-1/2" W x 30" H
Large Surround is 49-1/2" W x 32" H.
CORN-BURNING MODEL also Available
Another alternative available to you is our BAY WINDOW CORN PELLET STOVE FURNACE, NICKEL that costs an extra $500 and it can be seen in our Ebay Store by just hitting the little red button or clicking on the blue line link:
WORRIED ABOUT CORN PRICES RISING?
Worried about Corn Prices rising...well don't worry...just buy wood pellets. Its as simple as that.
WOOD PELLETS FAR LESS COSTLY TO OPERATE
The demand for wood pellet inserts (stoves) has gone up as people are switching to wood pellets because of Corn price increases ($6.75 to $9.95 per 50 lb bag) due to Ethanol demand. The price of wood pellets at $4.50 per 40 lb bag is expected to increase this winter to $5.50 per 40 lb bag ... but it is still less than corn. The costs to operate a stove will be 1/3th to 1/4th natural gas, propane gas, and fuel oil.. $5.50 per Bag will heat a 1500 square foot home one day or and average of $165.00 per month. That beats a $500.00/month Natural Gas bill by a long shot!CHECK Out Other STOVES, FIREPLACE INSERTS, FURNACES
We sell other stoves, furnaces, and fireplace inserts in our Ebay Store and you can check them out by hitting on the little RED Button, or you can just click here on the blue line link...
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Air-Filter King Fireplace Insert w. Surround, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Cleans Room Air with Dual-Bay Filters, Wood Plellet Insert with a Corn-Burning or Mult-fuel Option Add-on, up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Econo Saver Fireplace Insert, 40 to 50,00 BTU/Hr. subject to type of fuel burning e.g. wood pellets or Corn, etc., Corn and Multi-fuel Burning Option Add-on, up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: High Technology w. Surround, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capability, 2500 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Colonial Cast Iron, 60,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capability, heats up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Vintage Cast Iron, 35,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capability, heats up to 1500 Sq.Ft.
- WOOD PELLET STOVE, Vermont Cast Iron Stove, Autoignite, 42,000 BTU/Hr., Heats up 1500 TO 2000 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE WOOD PELLET, Beautiful BAY WINDOW, 45,000 BTU/Hr., Wood Pellets, Heats up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- JUMBO WOOD PELLET STOVE, 300 LB Hopper, Auto-ignite, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Heats up 2000 TO 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Beautiful BAY WINDOW, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel, Heats up to 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, High Tech, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capabilty, Heats up to 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Colonial Cast Iron, 60,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capblty, Heats up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Vintage Cast Iron, 35,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capblty, Heats up to 1500 Sq.Ft.
- FURNACE CORN/PELLET: Multi-fuel, 250 lb Hopper, 100,000 BTU/HR, Heats Up to 3,500 Sq Ft
- BOILER CORN/PELLET, Combo Furnace and Boiler, Multi-fuel, 100 lb Hopper, 70,000 BTU/HR, Heats Up to 3,000 Sq Ft
- MOBILE HOME STOVE, for Corn/Pellet/Mult-fuel, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Heats up to 1500 S.Ft.
- FLUE EXHAUST KITS, for STOVES, UL Approved, Rated for Corrossive Burning Corn/Pellet Stoves
- CHIMNEY FLUE EXHAUST KITS, for Fireplace Inserts, 25, 30, 35 FEET (or higher), UL Approved
- FRESH AIR KITS, install one or use inside warm air and BURN-UP 100 dollar Bills! SAVE $$$$.
- Buy a Stove, Furnace, Boiler, or Fireplace Insert from one of the leaders in the country...THAT'S US!
There is a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY such as 5 YEARS on the heat exchanger, combustion chamber, the fire box, door, any structural steel, etc., 1 YEAR Warranty on Glass, and 1 YEAR Warranty on electronics. Be careful from whom you buy. We are a Dealer specializing in wood pellet and corn stoves and can help you through your installation as well as and trouble shooting if necessary down the road. Be careful as others do not have the capability to do that.OPERATING AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Winning bidders will be immediately mailed our 26 page OWNER'S MANUAL so they may read it and prepare for the future delivery of their Corn furnace (stove). In the Owner's Manual is a step by step instruction. Also installation for Exhaust Flue Vent Kit (not provided) and startup are provided. Exhaust Flue Vent Kit can be purchased separately at your request and/or check our Ebay Store. The unit is assembled in a box/crated pallet.SHIPPING
This Pellet Stove (Furnace) just arrived and we have only one. Customer may pick this item up in person or have it shipped by a commercial freight carrier 450 lbs to the nearest large-city Main Terminal serving the customer's geographic area and the Customer will pickup the item at this Main Terminal.
MATTE BLACK Door is being sold in this auction. Auto-Ignitor self-ignite, Heat Output ranges from 8,000 to 50,000 BTU/HR, Heating Capacity ranging from 1,500 to 2,000 Square Feet with up to 2,500 Sq. Ft. on special configurations, Fuel Hopper Capacity 70 lbs. It meets EPA Particle Emission rate was tested at 2.19 grams per hour. Weight of stove 355 lbs., weight of shipping with crate/pallet 500 lbs., Dimensions: Width 29-1/2" fireplace opening tapering back to 22" Height 21 inches, Depth 16-3/8 inches, Medium Surround 45"W x 28"H, Large Surround 48"W x 32"H. Thermostatic Control OPTION available. Electrical 110 VAC, 7 Amps, 60 Cycles, Safety Tested and Listed: ASTM E 1509-95 Room Heaters, UL 1482-1998 Pellet Fuel Burning, Mobile Home Approved 814-23-900 through 814-23-909. The Unit was independently tested by EESPC, Kent, WA or Warnock-Hersey, Vancouver, B.C., as you can see it is Canadian Approved CSA and ULC, Manufacturer: Hearth Products of America.QUESTIONS
For questions, comments, or to Buy-It-Now through Ebay, contact: Corn Stoves of Iowa, Dealer, 1312 1st Avenue, N.W., Cedar Rapids, IA 52405, 319-298-0500, FAX 319-298-0500 (call us to turn FAX on), E-mail: [email protected]
On Nov-07-05 at 07:51:15 PST, seller added the following information: Always buy from a DEALER. Never buy from individuals.
Images copied from eBay: