CONTINUOUS-BAY-WINDOW FIREPLACE INSERTBAY WINDOW Model II (Two)CONTINUOUS Wrap-around Window
Exquisite Design ... Highest Quality Made
HIGHEST QUALITY WOOD PELLET INSERT made in America
MATTE BLACK Unit Being Sold 50, 000 BTU/Hr.
This is a MATTE BLACK color for a BAY WINDOW II (Two) FIREPLACE INSERT that has a wrap-around window. It is up to 50,000 BTU/Hr., 52lb Hopper Bin, that is auto Ignite and burns Wood Pellets and a (Corn Mixture if you wish). The listing feature picture is shown as GOLD because it is a better-looking picture. Unfortunately neither Gold nor Brushed Nickel Doors are available. The MATTE BLACK being sold is the third picture on right and it has a Gold bead around the edge of the Door. We also sell a pedestal free-standing model (see 4th picture). Surround or Flashing is $250 extra in a separate Ebay buy it now transaction and the medium size Surround has Gold or Nickel trim around the edge perimeter. If you want the 3-Bay-Window Insert (different one - see last picture) with a 50lb Hopper Bin, then that is $300 less. Any price variation add-on increments will be paid in a special Ebay buy-it-now. This unit has a MRSP of $3,995.00. It is still wise to buy one now and get it delivered and installed this Fall so you don't miss any cold Fall spells. Every month of delayed decisions with cost you $250 to $350 per month in heating bill savings. Act now. Hearth Products could not have made it any better; the best wood pellet insert made in America. This stove/insert is No. 1 Rated by Consumers Magazine.
EPA CERTIFIED PHASE II APPROVEDColor=green>
At a low particle emission rate of 2.19 grams/hr this unit meets or exceeds the EPA Certified Phase II Emissions Standards at 7.5 grams/hr for non-catalytic wood stoves and 4.1 grams/hr for catalytic wood stoves. Wood pellet stoves are non-catalytic. It also meets or exceeds the strict CALIFORNIA Standards, COLORADO Phase III Approved, state of WASHINGTON Standards (less than 4.5 g/hr.), and the strict OREGON Standards (less than 2.5 g/hr) for particle emissions.
This auction is for A MATTE BLACK Continuous-BAY WINDOW FIREPLACE INSERT 50,000 BTU/Hr., 70lb Hopper Bin. Color options for Door and Windows are: Matte Black, Nickel, Gold. In cases where the Add-on OPTION is extra, the add-on increments are paid in a separate Ebay buy-it-now transaction. This is done to avoid the circomvention of Ebay fees. All OPTIONS AVAILABLE are repeated here: (1) MATTE BLACK Door sold in this listing is same price, (2) either GOLD or Brushed NICKEL Door add $200, (3) Surround or Flashing $200 more, (4) Ash Tray $100 more, (5) 3-Bay-Window (see last picture) with 50lb Hopper 50,000 BTU/HR $300 less, (6) Freestanding Stove Gold or Nickel same price (see 4th Picture), Black Freestanding Stove $200 less, (7) Corn-burning Model Option $500 more, (8) Wall Thermostat Dial $35 or Digital $72, (9) Remote Control Thermostat $295, (10) Simulated Log Set $225, (11) Brick Wall Panel $145, (12) Chimney Flue Exhaust Kit $885, (13) Fresh Air Kit $175, (14) POWER OUTAGE Module hookup to 12 Volt Battery, (15) FANS Air Circulators Doorway and/or Room to Room $55 - $95. Again to repeat: all these Add-on OPTIONS are paid by creating a special Ebay buy-it-now transaction for the add-on components only.
OPTIONAL THERMOSTATIC CONTROL
Optional Thermostat Control is available and it may be run with or without thermostatic control. The stove (furnace) can be setup to run on either Automatic, High/Low, or Manual mode. In Automatic Mode: when the thermostat does not call for heat, the Insert will shutdown, and then re-ignite when calls for heat again. Most people run High/Low: when the thermostat does not call for heat it will fall back to the factory Low setting, when it calls for heat it will pop back to the pre-set setting. Manual Setting: Run on this setting without a thermostat. We sell a Wall Digital Thermostat Round or Square, or a Wall Dial-Indicator Thermostat, or a Remote Thermostat.
POWER OUTAGE BACKUP MODULE
A Power-Outage Module I (One) at 1000 watts is available at $195 to supply 120 VAC to your crucial electrical devices ... a smart item to have as backup in power outages. The $195 Model I (One) has to be hooked up to a 12V battery (preferably to a deep-cycle battery). Note that we have a more advanced Model II (Two) that could be hooked-up 24 hours with auto-switching back and forth from 12V to/from 120VAC and is available for $495. Use these modules for POWER OUTAGES and you can run it from any 12 Volt battery either a Car battery or a Deep Cycle battery (preferred). It will will run a variety of devices such as a CORN STOVES, WOOD PELLET STOVES , furnaces, computers, appliances, lights, sump pumps. It even has a USB Type A outlet that allows charging of IPOD's, and Cell Phones. SIZE: 10 inches Wide, 5 inches High, 15 inches Long, WEIGHT: 15 lbs. Larger Model III (3) is 1575 Watt POWER priced at $295, still Larger Model IV (Four) 2500 Watt POWER priced at $395. The Continuous Auto-switching Model II (Two) at 1500 Watts is $495.
PICTURE Descriptions ... left to right
- First Group 4 Pics ... left to right
- FIREPLACE INSERT Continuous Window w GOLD Door, 50,000 BTU/Hr
- FIREPLACE INSERT Continuous Window w Brushed NICKEL Door, 50,000 BTU/Hr
- FIREPLACE INSERT Continuous Window w Matte BLACK Door, 50,000 BTU/Hr
- Hopper Lid Flopped Open
Second Group 4 pics ... left to right
- Auger at bottom of Hopper Bin
- Fire Pot
- ASH Door and Tray
- Brick Ceramic-back wall
Third Group 4 Pics ... left to right
- Control Panel
- Chimney Top Plate with 4 Inch FLEX
- Chimney Flue Exhaust Kit, shortened 4-Inch FLEX Pipe run
- FIREPLACE INSERT 3-Bay Window GOLD, 45,000 BTU/Hr
Below we are listing the fireplace insert dimensions for Front (in front of fireplace), Rear (sticks into fireplace hole, Hole Opening recommended, Space clearance recomended, Surround Dimensions.
50,000 BTU/Hr. CONTINUOUS BAY WINDOW INSERT:
- REAR (Sticks into fireplace hole): Width 28-1/2" tapers back to 22", Height 19-1/2", Depth 16-3/8"
- FRONT (in front extending out from brick wall): 34" Wide by 10" Deep, with Hopper Lid on Top
- HOLE OPENING Recommended: Width 34" at the front, 24" Wide at the rear of hole, Height 24", Depth 17" recommended and opening can vary
- CLEARANCES Recommended: Inside-Wall Spacing Sides 3" and Rear 3", Top Inside hole Ceiling Spacing 4-1/2", Hearth Pad Height 8", Front floor in front of insert 6", clearance to top of Mantle 14"
- SURROUND Dimensions:
Small Surround is 40-1/2"W x 28" H
Medium Surround is 44-1/2" W x 30" H
Large Surround is 49-1/2" W x 32" H.
50,000 BTU/Hr. THREE-BAY WINDOW INSERT (different one, see in last picture):
CORN-BURNING MODEL also Available
- REAR (Sticks into fireplace hole): Width 29-1/2" tapers back to 22", Height 21", Depth 16-3/8"
- FRONT (in front extending out from brick wall):36" Wide by 10" Deep, with Hopper Lid Opening on top
- HOLE OPENING Recommended: 36" Front Width tapering to Rear Width 24". Height recommended 21", Depth recommended 17".
- CLEARANCES Recommended: 3" Inside-Wall Clearance, 4-1/2" Top Hole Ceiling Clearance, Rear Wall 3" Clearance
- SURROUND Dimensions:
Medium Surround is 44-1/2" W x 28" H
Large Surround is 48-1/2" W x 32" H.
Another alternative available to you is our BAY WINDOW CORN PELLET STOVE FURNACE, NICKEL that costs an extra $1000 and it can be seen in our Ebay Store by just hitting the little red button or clicking on the blue line link:
WORRIED ABOUT CORN PRICES RISING?
Worried about Corn Prices rising...well don't worry...just buy wood pellets. Its as simple as that.
WOOD PELLETS FAR LESS COSTLY TO OPERATE
The demand for wood pellet inerts (stoves) has gone up as people are switching to wood pellets because of Corn price increases ($6.75 to $9.95 per 50 lb bag) due to Ethanol demand. The price of wood pellets at $4.50 per 40 lb bag is expected to increase this winter to $5.50 per 40 lb bag ... but it is still less than corn. The costs to operate a stove will be 1/3th to 1/4th natural gas, propane gas, and fuel oil.. $5.50 per Bag will heat a 1500 square foot home one day or and average of $165.00 per month. That beats a $500.00/month Natural Gas bill by a long shot!CHECK Out Other STOVES, FIREPLACE INSERTS, FURNACES
We sell other stoves, furnaces, and fireplace inserts in our Ebay Store and you can check them out by hitting on the little RED Button, or you can just click here on the blue line link...
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Bay Window (see last pictureColor> in the listing), 50,000 BTU/Hr., Wood Pellet, Hopper Bin Capacity 50 lbs, 1500-2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: High Technology w. Surround, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capability, 2500 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Air-Filter King Fireplace Insert w. Surround, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Cleans Room Air with Dual-Bay Filters, Wood Plellet Insert with a Corn-Burning or Mult-fuel Option Add-on, up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Econo Saver Fireplace Insert, 40 to 50,00 BTU/Hr. subject to type of fuel burning e.g. wood pellets or Corn, etc., Corn and Multi-fuel Burning Option Add-on, up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Colonial Cast Iron, 60,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capability, heats up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- FIREPLACE INSERT: Vintage Cast Iron, 35,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capability, heats up to 1500 Sq.Ft.
- WOOD PELLET STOVE, Vermont Cast Iron Stove, Autoignite, 42,000 BTU/Hr., Heats up 1500 TO 2000 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE WOOD PELLET, Beautiful BAY WINDOW, 45,000 BTU/Hr., Wood Pellets, Heats up to 2000 Sq.Ft.
- JUMBO WOOD PELLET STOVE, 300 LB Hopper, Auto-ignite, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Heats up 2000 TO 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Beautiful BAY WINDOW, 50,000 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel, Heats up to 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, High Tech, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Multi-fuel Capabilty, Heats up to 2500 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Colonial Cast Iron, 60,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capblty, Heats up to 3000 Sq.Ft.
- STOVE CORN/PELLET, Vintage Cast Iron, 35,000 BTU/Hr., Mult-fuel Capblty, Heats up to 1500 Sq.Ft.
- FURNACE CORN/PELLET: Multi-fuel, 250 lb Hopper, 100,000 BTU/HR, Heats Up to 3,500 Sq Ft
- BOILER CORN/PELLET, Combo Furnace and Boiler, Multi-fuel, 100 lb Hopper, 70,000 BTU/HR, Heats Up to 3,000 Sq Ft
- MOBILE HOME STOVE, for Corn/Pellet/Mult-fuel, 52,500 BTU/Hr., Heats up to 1500 S.Ft.
- FLUE EXHAUST KITS, for STOVES, UL Approved, Rated for Corrossive Burning Corn/Pellet Stoves
- CHIMNEY FLUE EXHAUST KITS, for Fireplace Inserts, 25, 30, 35 FEET (or higher), UL Approved
- FRESH AIR KITS, install one or use inside warm air and BURN-UP 100 dollar Bills! SAVE $$$$.
- Buy a Stove, Furnace, Boiler, or Fireplace Insert from one of the leaders in the country...THAT'S US!
There is a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY such as 5 YEARS on the heat exchanger, combustion chamber, the fire box, door, any structural steel, etc., 1 YEAR Warranty on Glass, and 1 YEAR Warranty on electronics. Be careful from whom you buy. We are a Dealer specializing in wood pellet and corn stoves and can help you through your installation as well as and trouble shooting if necessary down the road. Be careful as others do not have the capability to do that.OPERATING AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Winning bidders will be immediately mailed our 26 page OWNER'S MANUAL so they may read it and prepare for the future delivery of their Corn furnace (stove). In the Owner's Manual is a step by step installation instruction. The Owner's Manual also contains a Diagnostic Section, Parts List, Parts Diagram, and a TOLL-FREE 800 Number to call in case you have any questions we can't answer. Also installation for Exhaust Flue Vent Kit (not provided) and startup are provided. Exhaust Flue Vent Kit can be purchased separately at your request and/or check our Ebay Store. The unit is assembled in a box/crated pallet.SHIPPING
This Pellet Stove (Furnace) just arrived and we have only one. Customer may pick this item up in person or have it shipped by a commercial freight carrier 450 lbs to the nearest large-city Main Terminal serving the customer's geographic area and the Customer will pickup the item at this Main Terminal.ACTIVE BIDDERS PLEASE PROVIDE ME YOUR PHONE & E-MAIL
Active bidders please provide me with your telephone number(s) and E-mail. This may increase your chance of getting the item in which you are bidding. Good communication exchange and successful bidding go hand-in-hand. Just a request and a suggestion.
Auto-Ignitor self-ignite, Heat Output ranges from 8,000 to 50,000 BTU/HR, Heating Capacity ranging from 1,500 to 2,000 Square Feet with up to 2,500 Sq Ft on special configurations, Fuel Hopper Capacity 70 lbs. EPA Particle Emission rate was tested at 2.19 grams per hour. Weight of stove 325 lbs, weight of shipping with crate/pallet 450 lbs, Dimensions:Width 29-1/2" fireplace opening tapering back to 22" Height 21 inches, Depth 16-3/8 inches, Thermostatic Control OPTION available , Gold, Nickel, Black OPTIONS available , Either Continuous Bay-Window or 3-Bay Window available, Ash Tray Available, Electrical 110 VAC, 4 Amps, 60 Cycles, Power Outage Module available, Safety Tested and Listed: ASTM E 1509-95 Room Heaters, UL 1482-1998 Pellet Fuel Burning, Mobile Home Approved 814-23-900 through 814-23-909. The Unit was independently tested by EESPC, Kent, WA or Warnock-Hersey, Vancouver, B.C., as you can see it is Candian Approved, Manufacturer: Hearth Products of America.
For questions, comments, or to Buy-It-Now through Ebay, contact: Corn Stoves of Iowa, Dealer, 1312 1st Avenue, N.W., Cedar Rapids, IA 52405, 319-298-0500, FAX 319-298-0500 (call us to turn FAX on), E-mail: [email protected]
On Nov-07-05 at 07:51:15 PST, seller added the following information: Always buy from a DEALER. Never buy from individuals.