REGISTER FLOOR CEILING PASS-THRUSIZE>
SIZE is 12 X 14 Inches, 14 X 16 Tip-to-TipSize>
Allow AIR MOVEMENT from 1st FLOOR to 2nd FLOOR ... or vice versa
AIR can Flow in EITHER DIRECTION
Heavy Duty - HEAVY GAGE STEEL - Able to withstand 500lbs of Pressure
INCREASE the AIR FLOW from FLOOR to FLOOR
INCREASE your AIR movement from FLOOR to FLOOR by installing this PASS-THRU Register/Grill in your ceiling. The Register is mounted on the top of the Enclosure and the Grill is on the bottom. The Register will rest on the floor of 2nd floor. The grill attaches to the ceiling of the first floor. The Register (2 inches thick) has 7 flaps or vanes controlled by a thumb knob. The Grill is 3/4 inch thick. There are pre-drilled 1/8 holes for screws or nails for the top and sides.The Register size is 12 Inches by 14 Inches. Most floor/ceiling joists are on 16-inch centers with at least 14 inches left inbetween ceiling joists. So the Enclosure could be mountable either way on the 12-inch span or the 14-inch span. The pass-thru Enclosure is 12 inches deep with flaps on the top. The depth of the Enclosure can be trimmed down to 6 inches or whatever the depth of your ceiling joist, ceiling drywall/plaster, and floor thickness. Most ceiling joists are 7-1/2 inches deep with 3/4" thick flooring on the top and 5/8" to 1" thick drywall/plaster on the bottom (ceiling). Different houses have different ceiling thicknesses so you can trim to size. The bottom side can be cut with a set of sheet metal sheers to be either (1) flush with the bottom, or (2) an inch longer so it can be bent-back to flap the underside to allow the Grill to be screwed into it. Heavy duty ruggard construction of heavy gage steel enables register to withstand 500 lbs of pressure.
FAN Option: As an option, there are two mounting bars that can be screwed into the bottom to hold a small FAN (see 6th picture to the right). Or a fan could rest or be mounted on the top side of GRILL. (The Grill is on the bottom of the Enclosure).
Check out our other Corn Stove items listed in our Ebay Store.
There are Two Options and they are (1) 12 X 14 Register Size Shown (2) 10 X 14 Register Size Shown (same price), (3) Two cross bars may (maynot) be mounted srcewed into the sides to support a FAN, (4) FAN Stainless Steel/Aluminum sits inside the Floor/Ceilling enclosure ontop of two support bars .. add $125. See 5th picture to the right. This fan can be manually flipped to reverse air flow. Comes with a 110 VAC outlet cord.SEE Other FANS, REGISTERS, GRILLS
Move the air around your home by buying other Fans, Registers, and Grills and they can be found in our Ebay Store under the following word descriptors:
- FAN DOORWAY AIR CIRCULATOR, move air from room to room thru the doorway opening.
- FAN THRUWALL or THRU-the-WALL, move air from room to room.
- REGISTER GRILL FLOOR CEILING PASS-THRU, mount in your ceiling and floor, allow air to move from floor to floor. Hot air rises, cold air drops.
- REGISTER FAN TOP MOUNT rests on top of the register and boosts the air output of the register.
- ENCLOSURE FAN inside FLOOR/CEILING REGISTER made of Stainless Steel/Aluminum sits inside enclosure on top of two support bars. See 5th picture to the right Can manually flip for reverse air flow. Comes with a 110 VAC outlet cord.
- inquire if other fans are available
PICTURE Descriptions ... left to right
- Top Row ... left to right
- REGISTER GRILL FLOOR CEILING PASS-THRU, allows air flow inbetween floors
- REGISTER GRILL, top register removed from PASS-THRU Enclosure
- GRILL and REGISTER
- PASS-THRU ENCLOSURE showing the two mount bars to support a FAN
- FAN (Stainless Steel) Inside REGISTER GRILL ENCLOSURE showing a FAN (not included)
- FAN DOORWAY AIR CIRCULATOR, moves air from room to room
Second (2nd) Row ...
- FAN THRU-WALL, moves air from room to room
- REGISTER FAN BOOSTER, fits over duct register 4 X 10 inches, improves air flow into room
- REGISTER FAN BOOSTER TOP-MOUNT, boosts the air coming out from the floor register
- no picture
- no picture
- no picture
The WARRANTY on this unit is 1 YEAR or a 12 month limited warranty.
Shipping is by either by USPS, Fedex, or UPS, weight with contents weighing 10 lbs, the package included is 12 lbs.SPECIFICATIONS
HEAVY GAGE STEEL able to withstand 500lbs of pressure, COLORS Brown, Register and Enclosure Opening Size 12 X 14 Inches, Tip-to-Tip Dimensions are 14 X 16 Inches, 1/8" Holes are pre-drilled on the top flap and sides of the Enclosure. Register is 2 inches thick and the Grill is 3/4 inch thick. When Register vanes are fully open, add a little over 3/4 inch to thickness making it 2-3/4 inches thick. Register has 7 flaps (vanes) controlled by a thumb knob. OPTION of a smaller siz 10 X 14 Inches with tip to tip 12 X 16 Inches.Weight 10 lbs with shipping weight 12 lbs, manufacturer: Corn Stoves of IowaQUESTIONS
Remember to check our Ebay Store for other related items. For questions or comments contact: Corn Stoves of Iowa, Corn and Wood Pellet Stove Dealer, 1312 1st Avenue, N.W., Cedar Rapids, IA 52405, 319-298-0500, FAX 319-298-0500, E-mail: Use the Ebay Ask-a-question system located at the bottom of the listing in the far lower lefthand side ....